From: ichord <purev...@yahoo.com>
To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Tue, January 12, 2010 1:09:09 PM
Subject: [arr] Galatta has borrowed my review without permission

Imitation can be flattery, but I'm not feeling very flattered by parts of my
review being used in other websites.  Read my review and then read the review
by Galatta below and you will see how Galatta has taken liberties to use the
same words, phrases, and ideas that I wrote in my review.  I'm not happy about
this.

--- In arrahmanfans@ yahoogroups. com, "Manaf C.P" <amana...@.. .> wrote:

> A nice review
>

>    *Vinnathaandi Varuvaayaa music review*
> Ambili [January 12, 2010, 3:19:19 PM]
>   [image: Vinnathaandi Varuvaayaa music review]
>
> One of the much-awaited music releases, Gautham Menon's *Vinnathaandi
> Varuvaayaa (VTV)* is all set to rock the charts. The album has seven songs
> composed by the Mozart of Madras, A.R. Rahman. Let's take a look at the
> album:
>
> 'Omanna Penne' is a beautiful blend of Western rhythms and the Carnatic
> ragas. The stylistic Nadaswaram adds a cleansing feel to the song. The
> ending Nadaswaram seems to be an extension of 'Rehna Tu' from *Delhi 6*. The
> music has been wonderfully rendered by Benny Dayal and Kalyani Menon.
>
> 'Anbil Avan' by Devan Ekambaram and Chinmayi has some joyful melody feel.
> The music has some very nice and quick chord progressions. 'Vinnathaandi
> Varuvaayaa' is brilliant. The title song has some beautiful strings, amazing
> vocals, chords, heartfelt emotions, delicate and subtle music. Great singing
> by Karthik.
>
> 'Hosana' -- the much-awaited song -- no one can do it better than Rahman.
> The Scottish flavoured flute and the subtle mandolin rhythms makes the music
> so crisp and clear. This is definitely a masterpiece and one of the best
> songs from Rahman in recent times. Vijay Prakash, Suzzanne and Blaze have
> rendered their voices for the song.
>
> 'Kannukkul Kannai' has a Western classical feel but seems to be a little
> disappointing. 'Mannipaaya' is a romantic duet by Shreyal Ghosal and A.R.
> Rahman. Get ready to experience some breathtaking melody, sophisticated
> arrangements, subtle symphonic artistry. One of the album's highlights for
> sure, and we hope it will be a visual treat too.
>
> 'Aaromale' is a brilliant masterpiece from the music genius. Sensual,
> stylistic, clean acoustic guitar with mindblowing vocals by Alphonse. The
> vocal fade at the ending is simply brilliant. Watch out for this at the top
> of the charts.
>
> On the whole, *VTV* is well beyond expectations; it would definitely be a
> distinct highlight in ARR's career. The album is one of the finest musical
> packages with originality, sophistication, class and quality.
>
> http://tamil. galatta.com/ entertainment/ livewire/ id/Vinnathaandi_
> Varuvaayaa_ music_review_ 34474.html
>

> --
> Regards
>
> MANAF
>
> WP SHJ
> Phone : - 06 - 5584373
> Mobile:-  055 - 4146078

Ask a question on any topic and get answers from real people. Go to Yahoo!
Answers and share what you know at http://ca.answers.yahoo.com