I know you feel!  It is short, but very satisfying at the same time.  Its quite
abstract in structure, but gives you sense of levitation or floating if you
deeply immerse youself in in its mood and ambiance, enveloping you, caressing
you like a silky blanket........ a soft fantasy.....

See, this is the magic of ARR....he can create just the perfect imagery and
mood to match the lyrics.  Now, even before I knew what "Vinnathaandi
Varuvaayaa" meant in English, the image that kept coming to me was of soft,
puffy white clouds floating across the sky in a gentle breeze....a dreamy
landscape full of freedom, happiness, a fantasy.....  Now, that's the power of
ARR's music!

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, || V i s h w e s h || <vishws...@...>