Chord,

Your review is outta this world. I liked it. I bet you'll give more marks after
a few more hearings. Had you written the review after a week, you'd have given
more marks.

For me, all songs are simply superb.I can't rate'em. I'm extremely happy about
VTV songs. ARR-GM combination has really worked well. Many thanks to ARR!

Rafid