From: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com [mailto:arrahmanf...@yahoogroups.com]
On Behalf Of JaiHo Rahman Ar
Sent: Thursday, January 14, 2010 12:03 AM
To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [arr] Couples Retreat CD available at Mustafa Centre

Hi guys

    Attention all Singaporean Rahmaniacs, Couples Retreat CDs (the
Saregama release)
is now selling at Mustafa Centre at S$8.90.

    As for VTV CDs Mustafa Centre and the other shops in Little India
only have the Lotus Five
Star (Malaysia) release. They dont seem to have the original Sony Music
release. Even the so
called International release isnt available at any major CD shops here
in Singapore. Anybody has
any idea where we can get hold of the CDs released by Sony Music. I dont
intend to buy the Lotus
Five Star release as i dont see a point in paying for the compilation of
other songs they include in
their CDs. I was able to find the orginal Sony Music release of Ayutha
Ezhuthu back in 2004 at
Jothi Music Corner but this time around for VTV i cant seem to find it
anywhere. Im hoping
that Mustafa Centre will have it some time soon in the coming weeks!

________________________________

Get back in touch.
<http://us.rd.yahoo.com/SIG=11dvbsnb8/**http%3A%2F%2Fwww.trueswitch.com%
2Fyahoo-sg>
Connect with your friends from Hotmail Gmail today!

The content of this email was found to
contain potentially hostile or malicious content.
For your protection, eSafes Content Security Server has
modified this email and removed the dangerous content.

\HTML Active Content:   Found invalid IMG Tag, Found Web-beacon, Object
Removed: 1 'img'