You rite Habib, Lata Music Centre has the Sony release I just called them. It's
selling for S$ 9.90. For those who don't know where Lata Music is, it's at 18
Buffalo road behind Tekka Market their no: 6299 5605

On Thu, 14 Jan 2010 12:35 CST Asuthosh Nair wrote:

>They do; got myself a couple of 'em. But it disappoints for a Sony Music
>product. No musician credits, not even *singer *credits! The inset card is
>most like a flimsy bit of paper. And the case smacks of cheap plastic (that
>easily cracks). All said, T-series is doing a much better job with its CDs
>than Sony. I fondly remember the collector's edition-like feel of the Lagaan
>CD that Sony produced. Then again, as Gops said sometime back, producing CDs
>are a losing proposition. So for SGD 7.50, I am just glad I got something
>that can play on a CD player. Another annoyance: songs from Naan Avanillai
>2.. Vaaranam Aayiram too, but that's pleasant to hear.
>
>On Thu, Jan 14, 2010 at 8:06 AM, Noor Habib <hn...@sg.pepperl-fuchs.com>wrote:
>

>> Hi Bro,
>>
>> You can try lata music. They should have the original release.
>>
>> Regards
>>
>> Habib

      Yahoo! Toolbar is now powered with Free Anti-Virus and Anti-Adware
Software.
Download Yahoo! Toolbar now!
http://sg.toolbar.yahoo.com/