Nice idea, but I don't like this comparison for the only reason that in
arranged marriage and with our indian culture you don't have any other option
than to force to love the person you married, to adjust things and to change
yourself for suitability.

Please be sure that I don't criticized our culture or arranged marriages, but I
prefer love marriage. With love marriage you know who and what to expect, the
exciting thing in arranged marriage can be the surprise fact, but it can also
be a bad surprise and then it is too late. Being indian and a responsible human
being, we can only continue to accept and force to love the person...

Having said that, I don't like the comparison because when I listen to our boss
new album, I never forced myself to like it. ARR songs are so excellent that
even people who decided to criticize his songs end-up liking it.

Jai ho!

from Serge