congratulations boss and wish u all th very best
murali,coimbatore
To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
From: ush_ba...@yahoo.com
Date: Sat, 16 Jan 2010 09:24:33 -0800
Subject: [arr] Finlly I Found My Marriage Song

      Dear ARR Fans,

These many days i was waiting for such a song from Our Genious sorry World
Music Genious A.R.Rahman.its the song from VTV, Anbil Avan really what a song.

even i was thinking that God has postponed my marriage(20th June 2010) these
many days for to play thse song in marriage.

whenever i hear the song i wish to go india and sing to my bride.i feel very
energitic while here this song.

i like "Uyire unnai unnai enthan Vazgkhai thunaiyaga yerkinrein.. yerkinrein" i
think this is the first time i am listening such a line in Tamil song in this
decade.

Thanks ARR for given a such a good song.

Before
"Musthafa Musthafa" from film kadal desam for Friendship relationship
"Pachai kiligal Tholodu" from film Indian for Daughter relationship
"kalaiyil Dinamum Kan Vizhithal" from film New for Mother relationship
"Luka Chupi" from film Rang de Basanthi for Son relationship
and Now,
its "Anbil Avan" from film VTV for the people who is going to be engagement &
Marriage

Thanks

Syed Hassan Basha
DWI, Dermabit Waterproofing Industries
Al Jubail Industrial Street
Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
Mob:00966-530235261
Off: 00966-03-3410464 (Ext:128)

Windows 7: Simplify what you do everyday. Find the right PC for you.
http://windows.microsoft.com/shop