From: Jahanzeb <jahanzebti...@yahoo.com>
To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Sun, January 17, 2010 4:23:26 PM
Subject: [arr] Re: Winners: Bollywood Hungama Surfers Choice Music Awards 2009

this is totally un-understandable to me why people voted for APKGK. to me it is
totally ridiculous. APKGK was such a lame album barring one song (Tera hone
laga hoon), even that is long gone from my playlist. and in case of LAK, take
out remake/remix of that folk song (Kadi hai hans bol) and what are you left
with?? nothing. this is my feeling don't know others'. i agree Pritam is
popular but his work last year was much much better than these two (especially
in Jab We Met). it is disrespectful even to compare ARR or Delhi 6 to these
albums.

-
Jahanzeb