From: Srini <saint.si...@gmail.com>
To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Mon, January 18, 2010 7:31:44 AM
Subject: [arr] Re: Jai Ho! Sydney Concert

Hey,

I did try to view the link (without signing into the account) and it
does work. Maybe you need to download the veoh web viewer or try a
different browser?

I tried to even access the file now from iPhone and it works pretty
quickly even on a mobile data. Is everyone else facing the same issue?
Then I will have to look for an alternate site - viddler didn't let me
upload any further.

Cheers,
Srini

On Monday, January 18, 2010, ichord <purev...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>      I tried the links, but it just keeps "loading" and nothing comes up.
>
> --- In arrahmanf...@yahoogroups.com <arrahmanfans%40yahoogroups.com>, Srini
> Santhanam <saint.si...@...> wrote:
>>

>> > Friends,
>> >
>> > I've uploaded further 3 parts under the link below. (Including
>> > Khwaja & Ariziyan in Part 4)
>> >
>> > http://www.veoh.com/browse/videos/category/entertainment/watch/v19676609gFdZPeSF
>> > http://www.veoh.com/browse/videos/category/entertainment/watch/v19676749wd3zgfhn
>> > http://www.veoh.com/browse/videos/category/entertainment/watch/v196767073RfCAbsx
>> >
>> > The quality is slightly better than Part 1 of the video. Will return
>> > with the remaining parts soon.
>> >

>> > Cheers,
>> > Srini
>>

>> Begin forwarded message:
>>
>> > From: Srini Santhanam <saint.si...@...>
>> > Date: January 17, 2010 10:13:31 AM SST
>> > To: ARRahmanfans
>> > <arrahmanf...@yahoogroups.com <arrahmanfans%40yahoogroups.com>>
>> > Subject: Fwd: Jai Ho! Sydney Concert
>> >
>> > Friends,
>> >
>> > Here's the starting 20 minutes of the Jai Ho Concert! I have the
>> > entire concert recorded but now that many of the videos are already
>> > out, let me know if any performance is missing and i will have them
>> > posted on online.
>> >
>> > http://www.viddler.com/explore/What2Nameit/videos/1/
>> >
>> > Cheers,
>> > Srini
>> >

>> > Begin forwarded message:

Are you searching for a reason, to be kind?
<b>

Admin: ad...@arrahmanfans.com