From: wiredbeats . <wiredbe...@hotmail.com>
To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Mon, January 18, 2010 7:45:10 PM
Subject: RE: [arr] The song Aaromale is said to be inspired from...

oh sorry my bad.

The thing is, i know this genre well and i can confidently state that the track
is a genious of a creation ( perhaps a bit too much for the movie) . It has
this ' hey i have heard this before'  feel to it, but remains original to the
last chord.

the composition does follow some broad rules of slow psychi rock.

Boys, test this track in original disc in any high end system.

If u guys happened to go to hyd, ask banjara hills music world dude to play it
in his 16 speaker JBL with denon amp and 20 channel manual eq...close ur eyes
and be in trance.

Plain brilliant.