Bravo WB!

The way I see it, I believe in Rahman as a person and that he would
NEVER EVER copy! I don't even have to listen to the other clips and
still be confident that it's not copied.

Rahman will not copy. He doesn't have to! Fullstop.

Cheers,
Srini

On Monday, January 18, 2010, wiredbeats . <wiredbe...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> i am not kidding man. Serious.
> To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
> From: rahmanfe...@yahoo.co.uk
> Date: Sun, 17 Jan 2010 18:38:10 +0000
> Subject: Re: [arr] The song Aaromale is said to be inspired from...

> Oh God.. I lost Rs. 5K!
>
> Rahman fever
> His Music ~ My Mother Tongue
>  <http://%20www.orkut.com/AlbumList.aspx?uid=7295035299513517297>

Are you searching for a reason, to be kind?
<b>

Admin: ad...@arrahmanfans.com

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional