From: arun mohan
Sent:  21:01:2010 5.55.08 am
Subject:  [arr] need ar to do a horror flick soon!!!

hi guys,

                     our Arr has conquered every genre possible for indian film
industry. its high time he takes us to a ride through a horror movie. Infact he
can easily handle the suspense parts to put us on the edge of the seats. any
directors listening to this mail, give a try... u never knw the final verdict
will be settled in Kodak Theatre. wht do u think guys?

another humble rahmaniac

armo

New Windows 7: Simplify what you do everyday. Find the right PC for you.
http://windows.microsoft.com/shop