I strongly agree. Horror / thriller movies depend heavily on the
background score and I wish to see Rahman sir bring in a fresh scare..
I mean air into this genre.

But then we shouldn't be expecting 7 songs in a Thriller movie. Just BGM.

Cheers,
Srini

On Thursday, January 21, 2010, arun mohan <avik...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> hi guys,
>                      our Arr has conquered every genre possible for indian
> film industry. its high time he takes us to a ride through a horror movie.
> Infact he can easily handle the suspense parts to put us on the edge of the
> seats. any directors listening to this mail, give a try... u never knw the
> final verdict will be settled in Kodak Theatre. wht do u think guys?
>
> another humble rahmaniac
> armo
>

> New Windows 7: Simplify what you do everyday. Find the right PC for
> you. <http://windows.microsoft.com/shop>

Are you searching for a reason, to be kind?
<b>

Admin: ad...@arrahmanfans.com

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional