Good thought. I would also love something like to this to happen.

But let ARR sir do his great work as usual...

Does all these titles really matter to him ? He has gone beyond all these
things.

He has already scaled much greater heights and will continue his path towards
taking India, music, peace and unity to next level...

Jai Ho !!

- Jayram