From: DineshVaidya <dnshvai...@yahoo.co.in>
To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Thu, 21 January, 2010 11:12:41 AM
Subject: [arr] Padmabhushan AR Rahman !

I want the Government to make this announcement soon. It is High time
really...... .

Not that ARR needs this stamp but it is essential that GOI acknowledges his
role in making Indian music popular worldwide and for taking efforts in
bringing in Peace in various conflicts... .

Best regards
Dinesh Vaidya
TWS Rahmania

http://in.yahoo.com/