that is true.
and is exactly what our parents/ grand parents used to say.
they might have listened to a good song 20 times in 10 years !!! all on
radio.

so its not really the number of times it is played or the number of years it
is played..
but also the emotional impact it creates on the listener.
ARR is not the musical 'Storm' without a reason :) and i never get bored of
any of his music.

--

"All you need to do is decide what to do with the time that is given to you"
- Gandalf the Gray.