Hi guys.
I am extremely overwhelmed by the response to Dinesh Vaidya's post.
I sincerely thank u all for ur best wishes.
Dinesh Vaidya has already put all my expressions in his post.
Still, I wud like to dedicate all my success to ARR.

Secondly, what I feel is that ARR is beyond all the awards. (even before the
Oscars!)
Though I am selfish in saying that I regret his missing the National Award this
time as I will not be able to meet him personally!

Regards,

Anmol Bhave
+ 91 - 93239 75461

http://windows.microsoft.com/shop