very nice feelings to see all these responses. seeing from another musician
Vishal Dhaldani is especially nice. i appreciate this guy, he sounds honest and
happy with other people's successes.
and also interesting to see Madhur Bhandarkar praising him but never getting
him for his movies :)

/Jahanzeb