http://www.indiaglitz.com/channels/tamil/article/54042.html

Tamil Nadu Chief Minister M Karunanidhi today
congratulated music maestro A R Rahman for his double triumph at the
Grammys, the highest honour in music.
In his telegram to Rahman, the Chief Minister said,
"I am extremely happy that you have been rightly chosen for two
prestigious Grammy Awards. Tamil Nadu feels proud on this grand
occasion of her son getting the highest global awards. I convey my
hearty congratulations to you for attaining the top position in music."
It is to be noted here that Rahman, who is set to
score music for a theme song penned by Karunanidhi for the World
Classic Tamil Conference, called on the Chief Minister recently. During
the meeting, the top politician hoped that the music composer would
emerge victorious at the Grammys.