http://www.oscars.org/awards/academyawards/82/nominees.html

Music (Original Score)

   - “*Avatar*” James Horner
   - “*Fantastic Mr. Fox*” Alexandre Desplat
   - “*The Hurt Locker*” Marco Beltrami and Buck Sanders
   - “*Sherlock Holmes*” Hans Zimmer
   - “*Up*” Michael Giacchino

Music (Original Song)

   - “*Almost There*” from “The Princess and the Frog” Music and Lyric by
   Randy Newman
   - “*Down in New Orleans*” from “The Princess and the Frog” Music and
   Lyric by Randy Newman
   - “*Loin de Paname*” from “Paris 36” Music by Reinhardt Wagner Lyric by
   Frank Thomas
   - “*Take It All*” from “Nine” Music and Lyric by Maury Yeston
   - “*The Weary Kind (Theme from Crazy Heart)*” from “Crazy Heart” Music
   and Lyric by Ryan Bingham and T Bone Burnett