A question that has been on my mind for a long time ever since I heard Dil Se
(title track) and Thaniye (Rhythm):

"How were you inspired to come up with these tracks? What exactly was the
mental/emotional/spiritual process you underwent which resulted in these songs?"

These two songs for me will always be a hallmark of ARR's world-class skills as
a music craftsman.