It's Obvious that AR don't know the answer of this question .. But If MJ &
RD
 Havent , they certainly missed something BIG .. It's a Kind of album that
would get praises from these two Legends from Music two poles

Well , I was dreaming myself to be the winner of Karan Johar's " Lift Kara
De" as ARR's Numero Uno Fan .. Sitting with ARR & Asking questions , getting
one liners , taking pics with him .....And was also thinking what would i
ask him i was to get a chance .... When i got a chance of talking with him
first time i was kind of  awestruck that i am actually seeing him so Close
.. For So many hours ...I still can't believe it that i was Only handshaking
distance from him. Well , let's come to the point ...

I would want to ask him ... *If we will get WAV Release of his Background
Music ,if not by Original CDs then can he give them to us by a free download
server or something like that .. As Music is for listening .. not keeping in
Ur HDDs*

Secondly  ... *Will u please Compose an Non-Indian album ? No Classicals or
soft numbers please .. You have already done so much that There is nothing
much to conquer in these genres ...Let's do an Complete RnB or Rock/Metal
Album ... With Sensible english lyrics ..And please No Indian Flavours *

There is hundreds of questions to ask ... Don't have that much time to write
them down .. Right now .. Will do it later on !!

--
- Regards

~ ~ A.R.Rajib ~ ~