Thanks, Ram for your thoughts...very insightful and in depth.  I am an
emotional, right brain kind of person by nature, placing value on holistic
approaches and gestaltic frameworks, hence the over-arching considerations when
I think about ARR and his music. You made some great points below!  Thanks
again.