Alright guys, having seen so many responses, I also had to pool in my
thoughts. I have also tried to give one highlight about each album from my
perspective.

1) Delhi 6 - Excellent spread of variety. Arziyan is so soulful, only
bettered by Kwaja ji !
2) Jodha Akbar - brillant fusion of contemporary sound with old world tunes.
Khwaja ji is the most devotional song I have ever heard.
3) Slumdog Millionaire - given the movie context, amazing work. Dreams on
fire still rings in my head.
4) VTV - Brilliantly romantic !
5) Jaane Tu - Brilliantly romantic again !
6) Ghajini - Very contemporary sound. Kaise mujhe still pricks ones heart
with the  love pain.
7) Couple's Retreat - ARRs first fusion for a Hollywood mainstream movie.
Kuru Kuru leaves a lasting impression
8) Yuvvraaj - Very different and grows on you only after a while, not our
bosses staple fare....
9) Blue - something missing, never stuck me despite multiple attempts...gave
up finally.
10) Ada -  total damp squib for me...sorry to the fans of this one....