From: Vijay <vi...@kmmusiq.com>
Subject: Re: [arr] Royal Festival Hall THE MUSIC OF AR RAHMAN
To: "arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com" <arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Thursday, 18 March, 2010, 5:23

      Understandable but that does not take away anything from the event..it's
going to be one of it's kind and there's a q n a with ar post that....

Sent from my iPhone
On 17-Mar-2010, at 16:51, Indmov Buff <indmovb...@yahoo. com> wrote:

      I bought tickets for this event on the 19th of February (same day as it
was opened to the public as I wanted to get good seats) in the hope that I
would see AR perform with LPH. But only found out yesterday that I was wrong
and that he'd be part of the audience instead.
My humble request is that more information about events such as these should
probably be advertised/announce d officially on Rahman's website a bit earlier,
given that the event tickets were open about a month ago. More transparency on
such events would certainly be useful, I feel. Not sure if anyone who's part of
the website development team is inthis group but just wanted to put my thoughts
across on this one. It would not have changed my decision on buying the ticket
but I wouldn't have got as excited as I did in the hope that AR would conduct
the LPH or even play an
 instrument. But nevertheless, I look forward to this one. I doubt they would
let us record anything inside the theatre unfortunately.