Hi Vijay,
I agree that this should be one of its kind and its going to be fabulous to
watch/listen it live, in that very acoustical space. I'm sure the listeners
would be gifted to hear AR's music from authentic Orchestral performances.

Any plans to release DVDs with a full blown mix of the whole event??

I wish to see a lot more AR events like this happening through all mjaor
symphony orchestras, that are spread accross the world.

Jai Ho AR.
Swamy a.k.a Kitcha