Hello,

The google translation has some limitations.

Please find hereafter the translation of the questions I have asked in French.

"Merci beaucoup pour l'info, serait-il possible de rencontrer ARR avant ou
apres le Concert ?
Y-aurait-il egalement des billets Jai Ho circle a Paris ? comme c'est le cas
dans la plupart des concerts de ARR aux US ?
Est-ce-que les appareils photos et Camescopes seront autorises dans la salle ?
Je serai egalement volontaire pour chanter si c'est possible.
Je vous remercie de me tenir au courant des infos.
Jai Ho,"

Translation:

Thanks a lot for the information, will it be possible to meet ARR before or
after the concert?

Is it foreseen to have Jai Ho Circle tickets in Paris? as it is the case for
most of ARR concert in the US?

Are cameras and camcorders be authorised in the concert venue?

I will also be delighted to sing if possible.

Thanks for keeping me informed.

Mr Mouss answer's says that:

"Effectivement il y aura des places jai ho circle a Paris, les appareils photos
et les camescope sont interdits."

Translation:

There will be Jai Ho circle tickets in Paris, cameras and camcorders are NOT
ALLOWED.

Take care,

Serge BELIER