Guru is the weakest album of Mani-ARR combo? Oh dear! It's really sad to hear
such remarks from ARR's fan. Yes, one is entitled to have his/her own
preferences but to say that this is the weakest album from their combo
is...well, it's kinda hard to digest such comments. Barso Re, Tere Bina, Ay
Hairathe, Mayya Mayya, Jaage hain were all beautiful in their own way. And I
loved Ek lo Ek Moft for its naughty and unconventional presentation.