nice to read a mail by you after a long time.

 > bad albums like Slumdog Millionare

Hmm. could you elaborate upon it please. Of course, oscar or no oscar
wouldn't change a hard core fan's rating of an album, still, could it
be that you liked Indian type of settings in ARR music so you didn't
like this non-indian album, or what all do you have dislike in this album.

When everybody here become repetitive calling every ARR album great,
it is an insight to hear views critically analyzing and elaborating
downs of an album, that's why I am asking you.

--
Rawat