Hmmmm... guys guys, isnt people getting disappointed with ARR album in the
first listening is like a norm and culture for us? Its very very natural. Lets
just let them express themselves. im very sure they will post " I love the
songs" in a few weeks time. lets not let it keep out spirit down.

dear Hari, i understand ur disappointed. but asking back ur money for it, its
quite hurting. I think no albums should be treated like this. If u dun like it,
put it aside, im sure once the movie hit the screens, u will then accept the
album is worth more than what u paid.

cheerz....