You are doing great job Rawat..I too tried but I can not justice the lyrics! so
well!
your efforts appreciated!

Gulzar sahab is just too awesome..peak of creativity and imagination!

Khili re..{it is not 'Khilli re') is best suited song for newly wed
couples..;-)..thts my personal view.

Regards
Yogesh