I am amazed (and disappointed) by the lack of any credible news (not counting
on galatta.com or anything these days) on the release of the Raavanan
soundtrack. If AB didn't tweet on Raavan, we wouldn't have known till much
later perhaps when Hungama put it up on their website.
Why why why? Can we have a tracklist from arrahman.com, please? Why is Raavanan
being given the step motherly treatment?! ( apologies if this is harsh but a
complete lack of news on this is frustrating given that it is not just being
dubbed into Tamil)