Oh man! (Gomzy that was for you ;-) ) I am glad someone here noticed this and
pointed it out.  Actually ever since WOHE, ARR has been smuggling a lot of
subtle Chinese arrangements in his songs that need a decent pair of headphones
and a keen sense of hearing to discern.

The first time I heard Chinese influences in AR's music was way back in Jeans
in the intro of  Atisayam/Ajooba as the song was partly pictured at the Great
Wall.

Raavan more than anything else makes a compelling argument to listen to AR's
music on headphones. There are so many bells and whistles and Easter eggs
scattered around that even a slight waver in our concentration makes them go
unnoticed .

I think K.J.Singh and Deepak P.A deserve huge accolades for doing fantastic job
on mixing of this album given the asynchronous & multi faceted nature of the
album.

It is also wonderful to see the majority of the reviewers giving some time to
fully comprehend this complex (in terms of arrangements) s/track and raving
about it.

Also one big round of applause for the anonymous ripper and Wired Beats for
gifting us the Female version of Aromale and making it look like one cohesive
piece. An awesome track and  on the opposite end of the spectrum compared to
the multi-layered Behane de. Just show cases  our man's versatility!

And thanks to Rawat too for doing  a great job with the the translations!

Wired Beats - Has the thought of rearranging Aromale ever crossed your mind or
is it too challenging to attempt?

PV