Guys,
its amazing how passionate everyone of you is for ARR's music,
and how far everyone goes to listen to even a small instument.

Can someone please tell me, what instrument plays in 'Chhoti si asha' or 'china
china asai' from Roja at 2.29 and 2.34/2.35.
Its after she says 'dil hai chhota sa', and next time after se says 'masti
bhare man ki
I have a doubt it could be Sarangi but I am not sure.

Since when I was a kid, and didn't even know about ARR, I've been in love with
Roja's music and this small one second instrument.

Pravinder.