I thought of posting similar thoughts. Thanks for filling me in. Rahman songs
give the best on headphones. Blue was superb on the headphones. VTV was superb
on any speaker because the mixing was simply simple.

Coming to Ravan the layering over layering can be only captured on a headphone.
Swear you guys Ranjha Ranjha is the best layered mixed and produced song by him
over a period. The techno riffs just travels around all over. Beats- the bass
holds on. I have to mention this after listening to them on a BOSE Quiet
comfort 15.

Just listen to Ravan on a good headphone. If you dont have one you can invest
for rahman and his tracks. Enthiran has got some out of the world mixing. So
get ready.

Ps: Coming uo with my blog on Ravan soon.
sharus100.blogspot.com