Hmmm... not that I don't like Khili Re, but since you ask, some of the non-ARR
female solos (and almost solos) that I like as much as Khili Re (and some much
more than Khili Re right now.. thought that can obviously change later)..

1) Jaadu Hai Nasha Hai (Jism)
2) Paayaliya (Dev.D)
3) Sawar Gayi (Saawariya)
4) U Me aur Hum - I (U Me aur Hum)
5) Iktaara (Wake Up Sid)
6) Ek Lau (Aamir)
7) Aisi Sazaa (Gulaal)
8-9) Ye Tumhaari Meri Baatein & Phir Dekhiye (Rock On)
10) Badi Dheere Jali (Ishqiya)
11) Laakad (Omkara)
12) Kaisi Paheli Zindagaani (Parineeta)
13) Udi Udi & Mudi Mudi (Paa)

And perhaps some more that I can't  think of right now. Not that it changes
much. I'm sure if I start making such a list for ARR, it will probably have
many more songs composed by just him while these 13 represent 8 different
composers. So, yes, you do have a point there. Just that "not a single non-ARR
song" is perhaps not true for some of us.

Rahul