I wouldnt say they are worth the money, atleast thats the general opinion of
people.
But there is no denying that they are awesome.

you might probably get better headphones with the same money. but the reason
i opted for bose is that, you find a service center everywhere these days.
may not be the same case with the other stuff. And with headphones you never
know, it would hurt to see them just lying there after spending so much.