Got a chance to listen to Raavanan songs online.....waiting to buy the original
CD....

Anyone notice the additional bass track in Veera in the beginning as well as
the extra melodic track during the xylophone interlude?  During that interlude,
there's an extra counter melodic track playing in Veera that was not there in
Beera.

Also in the Kattu song, Shankar is singing more gammaks than what was heard by
Javed Ali in the Hindi version.....sounds a bit more semi classical with
Carnatic style with Shankar's singing.  I didn't mind Shriram's singing as much
as some people's dislike, though, Rekha did a much better job.

Keda Kari is a nice Carnatic counterpart to the North belt Kata Kata.  ARR's
range and versatility are just mindblowing.  Keda Kari was a bit louder and
less melodic in choral singing overall than Kata in my opinion.  Kata was
overall sweeter sounding to me.

Slight melodic variations in Kodu Poatta compared to Thok...Benny did a
respectable job in my opinion, but I liked Sukhi's version better.

Karthik's song in Tamil is equally good as the Hindi version in my opinion.

Shreya's singing is awesome in Tamil, a bit more expressive and better tonally
than Reena's version, but almost equal in quality....

Great to have 2 versions of this masterpiece album!