On 5/6/2010 9:02 AM India Time, _Vinayakam Murugan_ wrote:

> Behne De refers to water whereas Usuru refers to Fire. :)

If so, then I would say that Vairamuthu has caught the essence of the
song better than gulzar. May be because gulzar by nature is softer
peot of finer emotions, he could not get himself to write this song
with "fire" and compromised to be with "water", but fire is what this
song is about, so I think Vairamuthu could get that and could pen the
lyrics that must be suiting it better.

thanks for telling us.

--
Rawat