From: nakul gupta <nakgup2...@yahoo.com>
Subject: [arr] Raavan - Lets be honest
To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
Date: Thursday, May 6, 2010, 8:02 AM

hi

I am from jaipur ,rajasthan and a great fan of arr  i was got hurt when i read
in todays paper that arr sir doesnt want to give music in hindi films and is
focusing in hollywood.
I think arr sir last two hindi albums blue and ravan clearly shows his
disinterest for hindi music , i am very sad to say but he is not giving music
from his soul and we here in north are very much missing the vintage rahman
somebody please tell rahman sir that plz dont neglect indian music .

a great rahman fan
nakul