On 5/10/2010 12:11 PM India Time, _Taimur Nadeem_ wrote:

> except the two lines said in the song which are " honton se phonkon
> re.... badan mora" nothing is special in the song.i had great hopes for
> the song but turned out very ordinary.
> taimur

Actually, the song is quite naughty. When it starts with choomo zara,
all we perverted minds :-) used to seeing Mallika Sherawat visuals get
some idea of what she might be saying and I was even surprised how an
ARR song is so explicit, but then she says about kissing the bansuri
(flute), meaning putting it to his lips.

and u didn't notice "Tan Bartan Bhar Ja"?

--
Rawat