Friendz,

                      i just wanted to share this...was listening to raavan and
raavanan for the past few weeks...the cd has not yet come out of my
player...for a change i started hearing to dil se...as usual some new
sounds(percussions and instruments) came up (as it always happens to me with A
R Rahman songs :-D )...i have listened to Dil se re song many times
before..these sounds didnt come to ma notice then..

                     the section 4.00 to 4.43min....it was like i was hearing
for the first time...the percussions are heavenly...there are lots of sounds
within these few seconds...also the layering- WOW...a masterpiece of 43 sec (
of course the song as a whole is a masterpiece..i meant the percussions) !!!