From: prakash <praka_h...@yahoo.co.in>
Subject: [arr] Dil Se Re.......
To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
Date: Wednesday, May 12, 2010, 4:42 AM

Friendz,

i just wanted to share this...was listening to raavan and raavanan for the past
few weeks...the cd has not yet come out of my player...for a change i started
hearing to dil se...as usual some new sounds(percussions and instruments) came
up (as it always happens to me with A R Rahman songs :-D )...i have listened to
Dil se re song many times before..these sounds didnt come to ma notice then..

the section 4.00 to 4.43min....it was like i was hearing for the first
time...the percussions are heavenly...there are lots of sounds within these few
seconds...also the layering- WOW...a masterpiece of 43 sec ( of course the song
as a whole is a masterpiece. .i meant the percussions) !!!