"Vandhaay" means....You came

"Vaazhvil" means .... Life

"Kanna.." means......Dear..!

--- On Wed, 5/12/10, Jahanzeb <jahanzebti...@yahoo.com> wrote:

From: Jahanzeb <jahanzebti...@yahoo.com>
Subject: [arr] Re: Shreya Ghoshal and Her Awesomeee Tamil Diction!!!
To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
Date: Wednesday, May 12, 2010, 8:52 AM

Thanks Dinesh. Oh okay so it is from Mannipaay (i wish i understood Tamil), i
really love these lines (and GM has shot them so amazingly, with Simbhu and
Trish walking in slow motion) and especially i am totally in love with the way
Shreya sang the preceding line:

En en vaazhvil vandhaai kanna nee
povaayo kaanal neer pole thondri

Why did you come into my life my dear
Will you vanish like a mirage

it gives me goosebumps everytime. especially the way she says vandhaai, it
takes my heart away. just awesome!
btw just to make sure, does vandhaai mean life and kanna means dear??

/Jahanzeb

--- In arrahmanfans@ yahoogroups. com, "Dinesh Scaran" <dinesh.scaran@ ...>