Guru was an awesome album with FOUR masterpieces: Barso Re, Aye Hairathe, Tere
Bina, and above all....Jaage Hain

actually..i think Barso Re became the most popular...esp since its fast and
catchy

i didn't like the song choreography in Guru (not bad, but very routine)..but
that's not ARR's fault...also...wish Aye Hairathe was used in its entirety
(first time and ARR song wasn't fully used in a Mani movie)

anyways..an album with 4 masterpieces is no doubt a masterpiece
album....also...Guru deserved all the music awards it won that year