So, Id just like to mention one more thing.

'Shauk Hai' makes me feel very nostalgic when I hear it.  I wander back to
my under grad days and the like. Prolly coz this movie released when I was
in college ...and I have some memories associated with that..It is still
surprising coz I had never really heard the song in its entirety
before...Just that some songs have that particular feel to them, and this is
surely 1 of them.

i guess im sounding like sum old uncle now..so nyway...ill cut this short
now...

Happy Listening!

Anish.