Excellent translations Srini! God bless you :)))

--- On Fri, 5/14/10, Srini Santhanam <saint.si...@gmail.com> wrote:

From: Srini Santhanam <saint.si...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [arr] Need Thirakkadha (ESK) translation
To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
Date: Friday, May 14, 2010, 6:52 AM

      Hey,
I'm back again :) The song is about 2 lovers lost in the forest and falling in
love with nature.. Here's the full translation. Will try and update the rest in
a day or two.
Cheers,Srini
Mmm...Thirakkaadha
Kaattukkullae Pirakkaadha Pillaigal
Poalae Aanoam, Parandhoadum
Maanaip Poalath Thoalaindhoadip
Poanadhu Engal Naanam [We were transformed into unborn children in the deep
forestOur shyness vanished like a galloping deer] Pattaamboochi
Pattaamboochchi Vattam
Podum Pattaamboochchi Oadi
Vandhu Muththam Vaangich Chellu[Butterfly, Oh Butterfly,Oh Butterfly that
circles around,Come and accept a kiss from me] Oadiyoadi
Aalam Vizhudhil Oonjalaadum Otraik Kiliyae Kaattu
Vaazhkkai Naattil Undaa Sollu [We can run and hang on the roots of the banyan
trees,Can the cities ever have the charm of the forest]  Andha
Vaanam Pakkam Indha Bhoomi Sorggam Kaattil
Ulavum Oru Kaatraagiroam[The sky is near and the earth feels like heavenWe roam
the forest like a gentle breeze] Nenjil
Aekkam Vandhaal Kannil Thookkam Vandhaal Poovil
Urangum Siru Paniyaagiroam, (Thirakkaadha)[If the mind ever longs for sleepWe
will sleep like dewdrops on a flower] Kaatroadu
Moongil Kaadu Enna Paesudhoa Mannoadu
Vizhigira Aruvi Enna SolludhoaAdhu
Thannaich Cholludhoa Illai Unnaich Cholludhoa [What does the bamboo forest say
to the breeze?What does that waterfall say when it falls to the ground?Does it
talk about itself or does it talk about you?] Ada
Pulveliyil Oru Vaanavil Vizhundhadhu Adhoa
Adhoa Adhoa Angae Aiyaiyoa
Vaanavil Illai Vannach Chiragugaloa Avai
Vannach Chiragugaloa, Vaanavil Parakkinradhoa [Alas, a rainbow fell on the
meadowThere, there it is..Oh is it a rainbow or are they colourful wings..Is
the rainbow flying in the air?] Azhagu
Angae Ingae Sirikkinradhu - Pudhiya Kangal
Nenjil Thirakkinradhu[(Nature’s) Beauty is smiling everywhere andnew eyes open
inside my heart] Maegampoal
Kaattai Naesi Meendum Naam Aadhivaasi Un
Kangal Moodum Kaadhal Kaadhal Kaadhal Kaadhal
Kaadhal Yoasi, (Thirakkaadha)[Love the forests like the Clouds do…Here we
become aborigines again..Can you feel the love closing your eyes?] Kai
Thottu Thattu Thatti Poovai Ezhuppu Kaatroadu
Ragasiya Mozhigal Solliyanuppu Ada
Enna Ninaippu Adhai Cholliyanuppu[Touch them with your hands and wake up the
flowersSend your secret messages through the airWhatever you are thinking..
spread it through the air] En
Kaaladiyil Sila Veedugal Nagarudhu
Idhoa Idhoa Idhoa Idhoa Ingae Aahaahaa
Veedugal Illai Naththaik Koodugaloa Avai
Naththaik Koodugaloa, Veedugal Idam Maarumoa[Here beneath my legs, houses are
moving..Here, here they move?Are these house.. Oh they are snailsWill the
houses ever move?] Pudhiya
Vaazhkkai Nammai Azhaikkinradhu Manidha
Vaazhkkai Angae Verukkinradhu Naattukku
Poottu Poadu Kaattukkul Oadiyaadu

Pennae
En Maarbin Meedhu Koalam Poadu, (Thirakkaadha)[A new life invites us to a place
the mankind dislikesLock the cities and roam around in the forestsOh lady, will
you draw rangoli in my heart]

On 14-May-2010, at 12:30 PM, Rivjot wrote:

    Can someone please translate Thirakkadha Kootukkulle from En Swasa Katrea.
This melodious song I cant get out of my head from last 2-3 days.

Doesnt have to be word to word translation. . just general feel is enough, like
what is trying to be said