it's nice to see someone else winning the award for a change.  D6 is a
phenomenal album and we love it. It's impossible to judge that album because
it is a text book for composers.

But AR getting an award (except the Oscars and Grammys and National awards)
is a usual thing.  so, let him win. it will not make the D6 album any less
enjoyable.

Pritam will be a happy man too. He's been loosing out to AR for a long time.
:)

--
http://roshanravi.com