From: Gomzy™ <gomtesh.upad...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [arr] Re: ARR lost IIFA to Pritam
To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
Date: Monday, June 7, 2010, 6:55 PM

Love Aaj Kal would have certainly got more votes considering it struck well
with the younger audience what with the movie also helping its sales. Delhi 6
the movie, lets not even get into that.

On Mon, Jun 7, 2010 at 6:10 PM, Aditya Pai <adityacool6@ yahoo.co. in> wrote:

The reason behind Rahman losing IIFA is that he didn't get enough votes from
us. I have also posted the link to vote ARR in this forum. May be many were not
keen this time like last 2-3 years in voting ARR. But still I have no offense
with this group it's their choice and I heartily congratulate Pritam for
winning this award.