Thats what differentiates us, fans, frm the fanatics Anil....AR Rahman has
raised our musical knowledge to distant levels. This has made us appreciate
sincere efforts and high quality music. Its gr8 to see new talents like Amit
Trivedi and Mickey J Meyer come up. While many of us see it as a positive sign,
good for our musical ears, others see it as a threat / comparisons to ARRs
music.

Isn't that why we add [Non ARR] in the subject line ? Y is that a bad sign ?

We shud remember this is arrahmanfans group...not arrahmanfanatics group.
Sirish